With over 12 years of marketing experience and a masters degree in Integrated Marketing Communications, I know what it takes to launch a business, grow a successful brand and develop marketing strategies with strong ROI.
A fractional CMO is an off payroll position that oversees all marketing tasks for your business. A fractional CMO tackles all the key marketing tasks, either personally handling hiring each element or overseeing whoever those tasks have been delegated to by you.
Benefits of Hiring A Fractional CMO
- Senior expertise – You have probably been overseeing all the marketing activities in your business, and you might even have a small team. What you need is a marketing expert to strategically plan and oversee your team so you can focus on your zone of genius. A part-time CMO can fill the gap and ensure marketing is strategic and effective.
- Flexible support – Our part time CMO services run on six or twelve month contracts, so you have the flexibility to end the arrangement if it’s not working for your business.
- Reduced costs – A part-time or fractional CMO can help you get started without the steep hiring cost and long employment commitment.
The Pinwheel CMO Service
The Pinwheel CMO service starts with a marketing strategy intensive and then rolls into monthly CMO services. Keep reading to learn more!
Marketing Strategy Intensive
This is a one-time strategic planning period in your relationship with Pinwheel Strategic Marketing. During this time, we deep dive into your marketing and create a strategic plan to meet your marketing goals.
Brand & Marketing Audit
Audits of your existing marketing assets and strategy to make sure your foundations are solid and can handle an influx of business
Monitoring of all marketing analytics to identify what’s working, what’s not, and how we can make adjustments to optimize our efforts
While each strategy is customized to your specific business, I use a strategic process to identify the path forward. Each Strategy Intensive starts by digging into market research so I can then create a detailed marketing strategy tailored to your business and ideal client.
- SWOT analysis
- Unique value proposition development
- Competitor analysis & landscape
- Market positioning
- Target market development
- Buyer’s journey mapping
- Website audit
- Key messaging development
- Product suite audit and restructuring
- Pricing Guidance
- Customer experience workflow
- Marketing plan including various strategies, KPIs, timeline and future steps
- Marketing team recommendations for executing the prepared strategy. We will identify the people you need to hire/contract to fulfill your marketing strategy. In some cases, we have the services in-house. If we do not, we can recommend one of our trusted partners.
After you have your strategy in hand, you can execute it on your own, or if you would like to continue to focus on your zone of genius and leave the marketing to us, you can hire us for ongoing CMO support.
Ongoing CMO Services
- Bi-Weekly Consulting Calls
- Monitoring and providing monthly reports on your analytics to provide suggestions on adjustments to make and opportunities available
- Strategic lead for your marketing team to make sure every element of your marketing is aligned with your business goals and objectives.
All new clients have a $3000 onboarding fee to complete the marketing strategy intensive. Afterward, should you decide to continue with monthly CMO services, monthly fee will be $1500 for a 6 or 12 month contract
If you are interested in learning more about CMO services please email firstname.lastname@example.org.